Social Media Manager
We’re looking for a tech savvy Social Media Manager to promote our company, build our brands and establish a social media presence. The qualified candidate will be required to develop high-quality unique material, run advertising campaigns and drive engagement and interaction. You’ll also be responsible for engaging influencers, managing our community by responding to comments and direct messages, and overseeing our customer support across all platforms.
- Build social media strategies that are both creative and relevant
- Manage all social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube, on a day-to-day basis, adjusting material to the various platforms.
- Using scheduling tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, Facebook Creator Studio, and Later to manage, plan, and deliver content across several channels.
- Creating content for social media, such as text postings, videos, and photographs
- Use platforms to promote products, services, and information in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy.
- Develop, create, and manage new competitions and initiatives to promote the company and its brand.
- Development of brand identity, awareness and online reputation
- Create actionable goals to increase and retain your social media following on prominent sites.
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Brand Reputation management
- Establish crucial ties with major influencers on various social media platforms
- Carry out audience research
- Respond to social media posts and establish dialogues to manage and facilitate social media communities.
- Leverage on tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Insights, you can measure, analyze, and report on social media performance.
- Identify new and better ways to measure social media activity, investigate and assess the newest trends and techniques.
- Analyse competitor activity
- Suggest enhancements to improve performance
- Set objectives to raise brand awareness and consumer engagement.
- Manage your social media budget
- Liaise with other team members e.g. newsroom, editors, copywriters, graphic designers, videographers etc to develop concepts.
- In Depth knowledge on functionalities of all social media platforms
- Experience in developing social media strategies and marketing plans.
- A thorough understanding of how to use a variety of social media channels, particularly in relation to advertising,branding and customer service
- Experience with photo and video editing tools
- The ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficiency in using platforms such as Hootsuite, etc. are second nature to you.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
- project and campaign management skills
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- A keen sense of detail and the capacity to work with precision
Proven work experience as a Social media manager
BSc degree in Marketing, Social media management or relevant field
Expertise in data analysis and statistics interpretation